Monday, October 23, 2006

The Big Three One

Well today is my 31st B-day. Can't believe that I am full fledged in my 30's.

My birthday really snuck up on me this year. We have been so busy with job searches and home sellings, and things like that. But it is good. Dawn has been great! Her and Lucy got me some Muppet stuff and some clothes. I am also going to watch some of my BSG later. I have gotten hooked into that show. If you have not started watching it, and you love sci-fi, check it out. I am renting the discs from netflix. If you are watching season 3 tape it for me b/c we don't have cable.

We are going to go out to Fridays tonight with some friends and then come back and have some Carvel icecream cake. I love that stuff.

Well, things are good these days. I just wanted to write something.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear DAAAAAAAAA-VUH...Happy birthday to you!

We love you!
Ad & Meliss

2:31 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Happy B-Day Little Bro...

Love Ya and talk to you soon.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

BTW...

Season 3...

mmmmm......


If you want, I can make you copies of them as they air. Then send you the season when it's done.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey Dave! Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!!

Rachel

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sounds like you had a fun day!

Jessica

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home