Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Family Ties

This past weekend we packed up "The Goose" and headed up to Philly. My sister recently had a baby, Ben Lewandowski, and we wanted to meet him. It was also our last trip to Philly before we move so we wanted to see everyone. I know that my mom wants to see Lucy as much as possible.

It was a great weeked, minus the trip up. Stupid us left Richmond around noon and hit tons and tons of trafic from D.C. to Delaware. I-95 is what hell will be like. We finally made it to my brother's place by 8:30. Of course road trips are a bit more hectic with an 8 month old.

Some of the highlights include, getting a cheesesteak, meeting Ben, eating some pizza, dining at Don Pablos, and time with my family. It was great to watch Lucy and her cousin Matthew interact. He is coming to visit us in a two weekends and that should be real fun to watch.

Well, it is getting late, already after midnight. I need to hit the sack. To close things off here are some pictures. I was to lazy to add more. So deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home